Hong Kong Company Incorporation Instruction
- Search company name at the Hong Kong Company Registry website. Make sure the name is not taken.
- Enter company information into our site.
- Paid the service fee using one of the accepted payment methods.
- Find a witness. Download, print and sign the documents.
- Return / mail the signed documents back to us. You can also visit our office to submit the documents.
- Wait for governmental approval. The incorporation process usually takes about 11 days to complete.
- Applicant must have valid identification documents in English
- A mailing address in English
- Be able to find a witness to witness the signing of the documents. Otherwise visit our office and we will be the witness.