Hong Kong Company Incorporation Documents Help
- For all documents, check the information before signing.
- Make sure the computer uses A4 papers by selecting the correct paper source:
- in Adobe Reader: File > Page Setup > Paper
- in web browser: File > Print > Properties
- NC1 Incorporation Form
Page 4, if a director is a person, he must sign at the bottom of the page:
Page 5, if a director is a corporation, a director of the corporation must sign at the bottom of the page:
Page 6, a director must sign at the middle of the page, and the founders must sign at the bottom of the page:
Continuous Sheets C and D, if there are more than one director, the directors who do not sign Page 4 must sign at the bottom of the pages.
- Memorandum and Article of Association
Each share holder must sign next to his name.
The witness must witness the signing and he must sign at the bottom of each page.
- Company Resolution
This is an internal document and is not submitted to the government. Before printing, go to File > Page Setup, select Print Background (colors and images). Each director must sign on the field above his name.